TFTF | May 02, 2022
The fortnight thus far
Issue #78 | Reports & resources we loved in the last 15 days.
May 02, 2022
2 x Things that will affect you
1. Tata gear up to make chips, EV batteries.
[ Deccan Herald > Read: Tatas gear up to make chips, EV batteries | Deccan Herald ]
2. Indonesia’s palm oil export ban sparks concerns over global food prices.
[ The Guardian > Read: Indonesia’s palm oil export ban sparks concern over global food prices | Indonesia | The Guardian ]
4 x 1-min perspectives to consider
1. How can smart corporate structuring yield 9000% return in 5 months?
[ Read: 9000% returns in 5 months? Not talking about a crypto (prequateadvisory.com) ]
2. What is good for your business? Accelerator or Incubator? Have you considered a Studio?
[ Read: Accelerators vs Incubators vs Studio (prequateadvisory.com) ]
3. Are considering an M&A? 2022 is the year, just ensure you are ready.
[ Read: 2022, The Year of Consolidation (prequateadvisory.com) ]
4. How a $100 Bn empire was built around influencer marketing?
[ Read: The $100 Billion Knock off! (prequateadvisory.com) ]
4 x Reports you need to read
1. India Insurtech Landscape and Trends
Funding in Insurtech has shown a strong momentum in India as it doubled in the last 2 years, reaching $800 Mn in 2021. Know more on the Insurtech landscape and emerging trends.
[ BCG > Full report here:
India Insurtech Landscape and Trends 2022 | BCG ]
2. Technology M&A: How Hyper Acquirers Integrate New Capabilities
Large Tech companies have a high tendency to acquire small targets, so much so the deals costing less than $500 Mn represent 96% of all big tech M&A. What differentiates the best acquirers from the rest?
[ Bain & Co. > Full report here:
Technology M&A | Bain & Company ]
3. India’s Rapidly Evolving App Development Market
India’s app market revenue is expected to reach $1.6 Bn in 2022 and increase at a CAGR of 9.2% to reach $2.3 Bn in 2026. Explore the different avenues and the trends driving this market.
[ IBEF > Full report here:
India's Rapidly Evolving App Development Market | IBEF ]
4. Reshaping the Landscape: Corporate Travel in 2022 and Beyond
Corporate travel remains below 50% of pre-pandemic spend. Only 17% travel managers expect a full recovery by the end of 2022. What are the factors shaping Corporate Travel?
[ Deloitte > Full report here:
Business travel trends 2022 | Deloitte Insights ]
Every article here has had 100s of hours of effort that have gone into making this relevant, insightful and concise. Due credit and thanks to all these professionals and organizations who toiled to put together these insights, of such high quality, for the use of businesses across the world.