The fortnight thus far
Issue #93 | Reports & resources we loved in the last 15 days.
Dec 01, 2022
2 x Things that will affect you
1. Key indicators suggest global inflation rates may have peaked
[ Business Today > Read: Global Inflation Likely To Have Peaked, Key Data Indicators Suggest | BusinessToday ]
2. How phone manufacturers can threaten social media companies.
4 x 1-min perspectives to consider
1. Market leaders need not be the first to enter it.
2. An industry thriving on a technical loophole.
3. Accelerators vs Incubators vs Studio. Are they different?
4. Listen and learn, the mantra to sell.
4 x Reports you need to read
1. Space Economy reimagining the world
Valued at $469 billion in 2021, the space economy is getting revolutionised by lowering costs & more launches happening. What are the emerging use cases where businesses are gaining first-mover advantage
[ McKinsey & Co. > Full report here:
2. DeepTech empowering new net-zero business models
Balancing sustainability and deeptech is tough with green premium going as high as 240% of traditional solutions. New businesses are bringing in business model innovations to drive the change. Know more here.
[ BCG > Full report here:
3. Retailers’ & shoppers’ strategies to weather holiday inflation
US retail sales on Black Friday rose 12% YoY despite the high inflationary environment. How are retailers using strategic pricing and promotions to provide value for shoppers?
[ Bain & Co. > Full report here:
4. Car prices are expected to drop!
In 2023, with the chip shortage crisis easing & raw materials costs falling, car prices are expected to fall. How much will you end up saving – what do the trends say about new and used car prices?
[ JP Morgan > Full report here:
Every article here has had 100s of hours of effort that have gone into making this relevant, insightful and concise. Due credit and thanks to all these professionals and organizations who toiled to put together these insights, of such high quality, for the use of businesses across the world.