The fortnight thus far
Issue #96 | Reports & resources we loved in the last 15 days.
Jan 16, 2023
2 x Things that will affect you
1. Global Economy’s tightrope walk between recession & soft landing.
[ Economic Times > Read: World economy walks tightrope between recession and soft landing - The Economic Times (indiatimes.com) ]
2. What China's reopening means for the Indian market.
[ Mint Genie > Read: The good and the bad: What China's reopening means for the Indian market (livemint.com) ]
4 x 1-min perspectives to consider
1. 8 tips to manage investor communication in 2023.
2. Payment reshaping the landscape of Fintech.
3. Thinking 40-hour workweek? Try circadian rhythm.
4. A different approach to employee motivation.
4 x Reports you need to read
1. Global Economic Prospects 2023
At 1.7%, the global growth is expected to be one of the lowest over the past 3 decades, with the global economy being “perilously close” to a recession this year. Dive into WB’s Flagship Annual Report to know more:
[ World Bank > Full report here:
2. The Complication of Concentration in Global Trade
40% of global trade is concentrated in 3 or fewer countries. With rising geopolitical tensions, resilience in supply chains has been key. How is the concentration mapped across countries & sectors and how can it be reconfigured?
[ McKinsey & Co. > Full report here:
3. Freight Rail’s Digital Future Reimagined
With multiple pain points across the value chain, rail telematics has digitally transformed the landscape creating new opportunities & enablers for change. Dive in to learn more about how an age-old industry is being disrupted.
[ BCG > Full report here:
4. Emerging Trends in Infrastructure – 2023
The definition of infrastructure is changing with sustainability, mass customisation, reverse globalisation & purpose repositioning stakeholders’ value & use case. What are the top 10 trends you should be watching out for?
[ KPMG > Full report here:
Every article here has had 100s of hours of effort that have gone into making this relevant, insightful and concise. Due credit and thanks to all these professionals and organizations who toiled to put together these insights, of such high quality, for the use of businesses across the world.