The fortnight thus far
Issue #81 | Reports & resources we loved in the last 15 days.
June 15, 2022
2 x Things that will affect you
1. CPI inflation dips to 7.04% in May; 5 takeaways
[ Moneycontrol > Read: CPI inflation dips to 7.04% in May; 5 takeaways (moneycontrol.com) ]
2. NBFC debt to become dearer by 85-105 bps: CRISIL Ratings
[ Business Today > Read: NBFC debt worth Rs 18 lakh crore to become dearer by 85-105 bps: CRISIL Ratings - BusinessToday ]
4 x 1-min perspectives to consider
1. A good strategy but bad timing, is a recipe for disaster.
2. Still think it is too late to work on your billion-dollar idea?
3. What impacts your decision? Influence or objectivity?
4. How to regulate an industry thriving on a technical loophole?
4 x Reports you need to read
1. Future of Digital Payments in India
India’s digital payments landscape witnessed a dramatic transformation with over 40% of payments made digitally, thereby translating into a $3 Tn opportunity. Startup funding totalling up to $1.4 Bn in 2021. Know more.
[ BCG > Full report here:
2. Supply Chain Visibility in the Digital Age
70% of companies perceive their supply chains as very complex. Merely 15% have full traceability of the materials used to produce their products. What value can end-to-end transparency in the supply chain process unlock?
[ KPMG > Full report here:
3. Auto Components Industry in India
The Indian auto components industry is expected to grow to $200 Bn by FY26. Export demand which is expected to grow at 23.9% CAGR to reach $80 Bn by 2026 is a major force driving this industry. Know more about the trends.
[ IBEF > Full report here:
4. Category Management’s next Horizon: How Distributors can Outperform
Even a 1% improvement in the cost of goods sold could increase EBITDA by an average of more than 18%. But only the top distributors have detailed views of category performance. How can category managers unlock value?
[ McKinsey & Co. > Full report here:
Every article here has had 100s of hours of effort that have gone into making this relevant, insightful and concise. Due credit and thanks to all these professionals and organizations who toiled to put together these insights, of such high quality, for the use of businesses across the world.