The fortnight thus far
Issue #89 | Reports & resources we loved in the last 15 days.
Sep 30, 2022
2 x Things that will affect you
1. Rupee Gains for Second Straight Day As Dollar Off Multi-Year Highs
2. RBI hikes repo rate by 50 bps to 5.90%
4 x 1-min perspectives to consider
1. How to become productive instantly?
2. The 10,000-hour rule that all creators should know.
3. Leveraged buyout strategy can be a game changer if you play it right
4. Think it’s too late for your start-up?
4 x Reports you need to read
1. Don’t Count Out Growth Equity Investors
In the technology sector, growth equity share grew to 27% in 2021, faster than all other investment segments. The new models place a strong emphasis on unit metrics. What ramifications has the market shock of 2022 brought about?
[ Bain & Co. > Full report here:
2. Strategic Courage in an Age of Volatility
The defense strategies adopted by leaders in times of volatility are subjective. But defence-only postures tend to lead to median company performance. What are the 3 critical areas business leaders need to hone their edge in?
[ McKinsey & Co. > Full report here:
3. Why AI-Managed Supply Chains Have Fallen Short and How to Fix Them
Supply chain companies have struggled to unlock the true potential of AI- its ability to make recurring decisions by recognising patterns in big data. Here’s how companies realise more value through an integrated learning system.
[ BCG > Full report here:
4. The metaverse and Web3
The promises of Web3 could address the growing need for standardization and interoperability across metaverse experiences. What areas can leaders look at to leverage Web3 protocols in creating compelling experiences?
[ Deloitte > Full report here:
Every article here has had 100s of hours of effort that have gone into making this relevant, insightful and concise. Due credit and thanks to all these professionals and organizations who toiled to put together these insights, of such high quality, for the use of businesses across the world.