Our team at Prequate now has fanatics of each sport - F1, Football, Cricket and Fantasy sports (if that's a category)!
A quick view of the business of sports
>Broadcast rights, tickets sold, IP licensing, merchandise sale
>Sponsorship deals, merchandise sales, media engagements, transfer fees
>Revenue from individual advertising sponsorships sold & media engagements
>Differential customer acquisition cost, brand visibility and reach to a wider audience
>Insights and customised offerings to teams and the betting industry
>Feeder system for established teams and ground-level engagement
>Salary + sign-on fees from clubs, sponsorship earnings, celebrity earnings, etc.
How we see future monetisation of sports.
- Unique camera angles sponsorship
- Metaverse for audience engagement
- Limited edition sponsorships for car livery and clothing
- Rights sale for sports documentaries
- Gamification at a club level
- Live interaction through tournament-specific apps
- Member-only communities and content
- Language-specific broadcast rights
- Social commerce