The fortnight thus far
Issue #76 | Reports & resources we loved in the last 15 days.
Apr 04, 2022
2 x Things that will affect you
1. Reliance entering grocery delivery
2. Large retailers will embrace D2C significantly
4 x 1-min perspectives to consider
1. Good financial models are beyond fund-raising.
2. Are D2C unit economics flawed?
3. Is PayTM needing to hide its masterplan?
4. Fashion finally acknowledging sustainability?
4 x Reports you need to read
1. Global Private Markets Review 2022
Fundraising grew ~20% in 2021. PE’s AUM is ~2/3rd of the total across private markets. Uncover the latest insights.
[ McKinsey & Co. > Full report here:
2. 2022 Digital Trends
Poor integration between tech and the lack of innovation is holding about 50% of ‘laggard’ marketing organisations back. So, what are the leading marketing organizations doing so differently?
[ Adobe > Full report here:
3. Reconsidering Consumer Education
40% of the times, the most helpful sources of information come from other consumers. Does this call for reconsideration of consumer education?
[ Kearney > Full report here:
4. Power Sector Accelerating E-Mobility
Despite rapid acceleration in EV adoption, the lack of charging infrastructure is cited as the most significant (67%) barrier. What’s the future for power & utilities companies in times of EV?
[ Ernst & Young > Full report here:
Every article here has had 100s of hours of effort that have gone into making this relevant, insightful and concise. Due credit and thanks to all these professionals and organizations who toiled to put together these insights, of such high quality, for the use of businesses across the world.