The fortnight thus far
Issue #84 | Reports & resources we loved in the last 15 days.
Aug 01, 2022
2 x Things that will affect you
1. Why New Debit, Credit Card Rules?
[ NDTV > Read: Why New Debit, Credit Card Rules? Here's What Experts Say (ndtv.com) ]
2. What leads to startup frauds and how can VCs defuse this ticking time bomb
4 x 1-min perspectives to consider
1. The invisible thread behind France & Fashion
2. Lessons learnt from Urban Ladder acquisition
3. The connection between VC funding and Ivy League
4. Making action-oriented financial models
4 x Reports you need to read
1. 5 Trends Shaping Tomorrow’s Luxury Car Market
With the Luxury Car Segment comprising only 2-3% of the total Car Market globally, it is set to drive the most market growth of 8-14% CAGR up to 2031. What are the factors that drive the Luxury Car market’s steep growth?
[ McKinsey & Co. > Full report here:
2. Shifting Gears: Private Equity Report- Midyear 2022
Globally, private equity generated $512 Bn in buyout deal value during the first half of 2022. Exit value hit $338 Bn during the same period. How is it shaping up for the second half of 2022?
[ Bain & Co. > Full report here:
3. Deal Flow Predictor – Q3 2022
Global QoQ deal flow is trending toward the negative end of a floor of -5% to +5% for a neutral outlook, more downward pressure is anticipated for Q322. Further, uncover the region-wise quarterly predictions.
[ SS&C > Full report here:
4. Evolution of Voice Technology in India
India is poised to become a major market for voice technologies. Voice search inquiries are increasing at the rate of 270% annually. Businesses are leveraging voice solutions for a better customer experience. Know more.
[ PwC > Full report here:
Every article here has had 100s of hours of effort that have gone into making this relevant, insightful and concise. Due credit and thanks to all these professionals and organizations who toiled to put together these insights, of such high quality, for the use of businesses across the world.