The fortnight thus far
Issue #83 | Reports & resources we loved in the last 15 days.
July 18, 2022
2 x Things that will affect you
1. Rupee edges closer to 80 per US dollar, here is how it can impact you
2. Wholesale Inflation eases from a three-decade high in June
4 x 1-min perspectives to consider
1. Why are start-ups valued so high? Do you know the rationale behind them?
2. Where does gender stereotyping stem from?
3. Do you believe that AMEX is a credit card company? What if we say it is not?
4. The secret sauce to closing an account?
4 x Reports you need to read
1. How Inflation is Flipping the Economic Script
Actual inflation rates have doubled projections in many countries worldwide across the past six months. India, however, is seeing a less severe change: 7% inflation, only a bit above projection. How is it impacting the economy?
[ McKinsey & Co. > Full report here:
2. Health Care’s Quest for an Enterprise-wide AI Strategy
85% of Health care organisations are expecting to increase their AI Investments in 2022-23. 68% of them are better prepared to manage cybersecurity vulnerabilities. What are the challenges and keys to achieving AI maturity?
[ Deloitte > Full report here:
3. The Untapped Climate Opportunity in Alternative Proteins
31% of consumers fully switched their diet to alternative proteins for the positive impact it has on climate change and 50% increased their consumption during the pandemic. Can alternative proteins combat the climate crisis?
[ BCG > Full report here:
4. In a New World: Time for Wealth Management Firms to Shift Course
The surge in consumer demand for wealth management is causing the industry revenues to grow 2x to $509 Bn by 2030. What are the business models wealth management firms need to adopt to capture opportunities?
[ Bain & Co. > Full report here:
Every article here has had 100s of hours of effort that have gone into making this relevant, insightful and concise. Due credit and thanks to all these professionals and organizations who toiled to put together these insights, of such high quality, for the use of businesses across the world.