The fortnight thus far
Issue #88 | Reports & resources we loved in the last 15 days.
Sep 16, 2022
2 x Things that will affect you
1. Butterfly effect in India from Europe’s war
[ Economic Times > Read: India Economy: The winters in Europe could chill India’s economy - The Economic Times (indiatimes.com)]
2. India retail prices to remain higher due to return of pricing power
[ Bloombery > Read: Return of Pricing Power to Keep India Retail Prices Elevated - Bloomberg]
4 x 1-min perspectives to consider
1. The Nexus between Govt and Tobacco giants.
2. Do the Unscalable, like Airbnb.
3. Tel Aviv, the most vibrant start-up city in Israel.
4. Who won the Infamous Brand Wars?
4 x Reports you need to read
1. Global 2022 GenZ & Millennial Survey
Great resignation, Quiet quitting, Flexibility, Mental health, Work-life balance, Climate change, Gen Z & millennials are rewriting the rules of the workplace. As business leaders, here are the key takeaways and what you should know.
[ Deloitte > Full report here:
2. Six Trends Shaping the Future of Enterprise Technology
Key battlegrounds in enterprise tech are expected to move from the core product and ERP systems to customer-centric digital experiences and intelligent engagement ecosystems. What are the trends driving this change?
[ Bain & Co. > Full report here:
3. How Consumer Companies Can Pull Off Two Transformations at Once
Only 11% of companies are realising any significant financial benefits from AI initiatives, while 75% plan to modernise ERP systems. How are companies balancing both to attain immediate digital transformation gains
[ BCG > Full report here:
4. Electrifying Indian Mobility
39% of all automobile sales are expected to come from Electric Vehicles with a whopping 18% reduction in CO2 emissions achievable by 2030. Dive in deeper on a sector expected to drive in USD 20 Bn. Investment by 2030
[ EY > Full report here:
Every article here has had 100s of hours of effort that have gone into making this relevant, insightful and concise. Due credit and thanks to all these professionals and organizations who toiled to put together these insights, of such high quality, for the use of businesses across the world.