The fortnight thus far
Issue #77 | Reports & resources we loved in the last 15 days.
Apr 15, 2022
2 x Things that will affect you
1. Ride-Hailing startups cushioning drivers from the spike in fuel prices
2. Retail sales surge at the fastest pace in five months
[ Bloomberg Quint > Read: Retail Sales Surge At Fastest Pace In Five Months (bloombergquint.com) ]
4 x 1-min perspectives to consider
1. How social commerce can help build a successful business
2. Can UI deliver multi-fold benefits?
3. Is it time to move away from remote working?
4. Who should incur the losses? The parent or the subsidiary?
4 x Reports you need to read
1. How Asian Insurers can use Digital Marketing to Fuel Growth
Best-in-class digital marketing can unlock 50-100% uplift in digital-enabled sales through full-funnel optimization. What strategies can drive this growth?
[ McKinsey & Co. > Full report here:
2. Future of XaaS
7 in 10 XaaS providers are devising complex product offerings and pricing strategies to satisfy diverse demands. 80% of all apps are expected to be SaaS post-2022. What are the indicators of change?
[ KPMG > Full report here:
3. Global NextGen Survey 2022
72% of NextGen would focus on investments for sustainability impact in the future, and 28% are doing it now. How are they challenging the status quo of family businesses?
[ PwC > Full report here:
4. Raising Sector Strategy to the Next Level
Most PE investors see only 15-20% of the deals within their target universe. Data is changing the game in understanding deal activity in a sector. Find out how sector strategy can go up a notch.
[ Bain & Co. > Full report here:
Every article here has had 100s of hours of effort that have gone into making this relevant, insightful and concise. Due credit and thanks to all these professionals and organizations who toiled to put together these insights, of such high quality, for the use of businesses across the world.