The fortnight thus far
Issue #85 | Reports & resources we loved in the last 15 days.
Aug 17, 2022
2 x Things that will affect you
1. Inflation may remain elevated despite July dip
2. GST rates could change to correct inverted duty, exemptions
4 x 1-min perspectives to consider
1. How Puma emerged as a market leader despite starting late
2. What is perceived as Luck is nothing but a series of efforts to increase probability
3. How to leverage VCs beyond capital?
4. Leveraging the value of Supply Chain
4 x Reports you need to read
1. The 10 Rules of Growth
Only 13% of companies had a growth rate above 10% p.a. during the 10 years preceding the pandemic. With a slowing global economy, value-creating growth may become more elusive still. How can organisations overcome this?
[ McKinsey & Co. > Full report here:
2. Young Gamers and the Metaverse
On average, 13–17-year-olds spend about 12.5 hours per week on video games with average spending of $42 per month, higher than what they spend on other media. What implications does this have on the industry?
[ Bain & Co. > Full report here:
3. Future of FinTech
The lending segment in the Indian FinTech sector received funding worth $2.6 Bn. By FY25, the valuation profile of Fintech will tilt towards lending. What are the emerging themes that would shape the Fintech sector in India?
[ BCG > Full report here:
4. India Textile and Apparel Sector
The global textile market is poised to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% to reach $1412.5 Bn in 2028. Textile exports to the US stood at $8.22 Bn, making it the biggest export hub for India. What are the growth avenues this sector can tap?
[ IBEF > Full report here:
Every article here has had 100s of hours of effort that have gone into making this relevant, insightful and concise. Due credit and thanks to all these professionals and organizations who toiled to put together these insights, of such high quality, for the use of businesses across the world.