The fortnight thus far
Issue #87 | Reports & resources we loved in the last 15 days.
Aug 30, 2022
2 x Things that will affect you
1. The Impact of RBI’s Overseas Investment Rules on Indian Investors & Startups
2. Why should Indian consumers be given the Right to Repair?
[ Financial Express > Read: Why should Indian consumers be given the Right to Repair? | The Financial Express ]
4 x 1-min perspectives to consider
1. 2 things that made Elon Musk good to great.
2. Netflix’s data-backed master move.
3. Bad movie sequels & why we keep making them.
4. Common myths of being an entrepreneur.
4 x Reports you need to read
1. Technology Trends Outlook 2022
While clean energy drew the most interest, Applied AI recorded the highest innovation score of all the trends and was the only trend that had a high relevance for every sector. Explore all the trends and why they matter.
[ McKinsey & Co. > Full report here:
2. State of Venture Q2’22 Report
Global funding to startups reached $108.5 Bn in Q2’22, representing a 23% drop QoQ. Although, the median deal size was up by $1 Mn for Angels, thus showing a 33% growth. Know more about the state of Venture in Q2’2022.
[ CB Insights > Full report here:
3. How Luxury Companies can Advance as Responsible Pioneers
80% of customers believe that luxury companies need to take responsibility beyond production and sales. Customer relationship is transitioning. Here are the reasons why brands need to align with shifting consumer preferences.
[ BCG > Full report here:
4. Indian Economy by 2050
The Indian economy is projected to cross the thresholds of $5 Tn in FY27. By FY47, the share of India in world GDP is expected to increase to 19.6%. Here is a long-term view of India’s pursuit to achieve the $30 Tn mark.
[ EY > Full report here:
Every article here has had 100s of hours of effort that have gone into making this relevant, insightful and concise. Due credit and thanks to all these professionals and organizations who toiled to put together these insights, of such high quality, for the use of businesses across the world.